Party Hors d'oeuvres Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 pounds fresh jumbo chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup honeybr> 2 tablespoon Liquid Smoke Seasoning*
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger root, grated
- 8 Habanero chile peppers, finely chopped
- 4 Serrano chile peppers, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Cut off the tip of each chicken wing and discard it. Cut the wing in half (cutting at the joint) to make two pieces. Wash and dry the chicken wings (they need to be very dry); Place wings in a large bowl and set aside.
To prepare sauce: In a non-stick saucepan over low heat, add Worcestershire Sauce, Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce, honey, Liquid Smoke, garlic, ginger, habanero and serrano chile peppers, and horseradish. Simmer mixture for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Cover the chicken wings with 3/4 of the hot sauce, gently stirring to coat evenly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate approximately 12 to 24 hours to marinate them.
When ready to cook, Preheat barbecue grill to LOW (spray grill with vegetable-oil cooking spray).
Remove chicken wings from the sauce an place on the prepared grill. Cover barbecue with lid, open any vents, and cook 45 to 60 minutes over LOW HEAT or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (juices will run clear when cut with the tip of a knife); turning and basting several times.